Thursday, April 28, 2011

Konad; Newbie

As I have said before, I am a total newbie to the world of nail colour.

But after seeing several blog posts on the subject I HAD to get my hands on a Konad nail stamper. It looked SO simple.

Maybelline Express Finish in "Onyx Rush" w/ Konad White Polish e
It's not.

No, really. After watching countless YouTube videos, and trying every which way possible I got incredibly frustrated and gave up.

That was until I was given the greatest piece of advice
"Throw away the scraper - Use a business card".
With those eight words, my nail world was rocked.

Kink "Vixen" with Face of Australia "Titanium"

Now, I would recommend the Konad to anyone.
Especially those who need something a little different - something a little more extravagant than a full colour polish.
And there are ENDLESS possibilities.

Face of Australia "Gold" w/ Maybelline Express Finish "Onyx Rush"


Check out Cosmetic Cupcake for THE cutest nail art inspirations.
Buy the Konad here

And if you have any great nail art, please add your link in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo