Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spending Ban "Drool Over" list

It seems that since I started my "Spending Ban" there are SO many items popping up that I normally would of bought without a second thought.

Here are my favs this week:



These gorgeous lilac Wayfarer style glasses from Fashion Addict
But just you wait until May - you are mine!



This ultra cute Medallion Bracelet from Madewell on Shop Bop
[Not buying this one hurt, it is on sale for $22.40]



Fabulous, practical and warm.
Dolce Vita Lace up clogs are 70% OFF!
Don't you dare buy them on Shop Bop unless you get them in a 8.5 and I can borrow them.



And I want to try the new Almay Intense Smoky-i Kits
You can buy these direct from Almay or from Priceline
And if anyone wants to buy it for me, I would prefer the Smoky-i for greens.
Ta :D
 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh it's funny 'cos t's true, no that I'm doing this whole spending ban thing I'm finding more I want to buy and THEN I'm freaking out that what I want will SELL OUT if I don't BUY IT NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo