Monday, May 30, 2011

[Current] Beauty Must Have

I have to say, I am in LOVE with this product.



After reading a few reviews I finally bought Australis Make-Up Finishing Spritz.

Now, I thought I had aced my makeup routine and thought that with the base I use, nothing could make my makeup last any longer than it did.
WRONG.



One spray of this lightly [rose] scented beauty leaves my skin feeling not only refreshed and rehydrated it [by some miracle] resets my makeup to its original look.
I look freshly applied all day

This product has seriously rocked my world.
And for less than $15 for a 150mL bottle it saves both $$ and time in reapplication.

I haven't been a fan of Australis in the past, but will definitely be purchasing more of their products on my next haulage trip.

Australis products can be found at Kmart, Priceline, Big W and Target

6 comments:

  1. Definitely intrigued. I've been lemming for MAC Fix+ but can't justify the money for bottled water. Plus, I'm a sucker for rose scented anything. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried MAC Fix+ but this product seems to have it pretty nailed.
    Can't imagine how MAC would have it improved

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd person who's gone nuts over this! I must give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite fancy giving myself a little spritz of this at my desk at about 3pm. Am a rose hound too!! I had it in my hand in Priceline the other day & put it back. typical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definately have to find this. ive past a couple of australis displays lately and havent been able to find it. now im even more determined x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely give it a go ladies.

    I found it at Kmart, everytime I have gone into Priceline for it it's out of stock...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo