Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Coconut Hot Chocolate

If you follow me on twitter you know how much I love (and crave) these:

Coconut Hot Chocolate from Max Brenner.


Problem is, the nearest Max Brenner to me is a 40 minute drive (in no traffic)

So, I've been attempting to recreate this goodness at home/work.

And I've finally done it - it's not AS good as the MB original, nothing is - but it certainly helps with the cravings.



Froth one cup of milk (I use Soy)

In a cup/mug mix 1-2 teaspoons of Hot Chocolate with 2-4 teaspoons of hot water.

Add in 2-3 teaspoons of Coconut Essence, depending on taste.
If using regular or skim milk, try one teaspoon first and build up to desired strength

This won't work if the milk is cold

Pour the milk into your chocolate/coconut mixture

And....

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. That's a nice recipe! Since now I am at home 85% of time will have to try to make it too!
    Though I LOVE Max Brenner:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on trying a few things with coconut milk over the weekend, so if I manage to find an improvement I will be sure to pass along :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo