Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coming Soon; Haute Box


"Boutique Beauty Samples Delivered To Your Home Monthly."
Now THIS seems like my kind of subscription!
"Haute Box is a new and exciting subscription service that delivers the latest samples of targeted beauty products for you to try."

The first release will be happening soon, and at only $15 a month, [and thats less than we spend on a bottle of most nail polishes] I am definitely willing to give it a shot.
Keep an eye on the blog and I will keep you updated as soon as I know anything.

"Haute Box is launching in soon. Be the first in Australia to try the latest beauty products on offer."



So, click here and subscribe!
What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo