Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Introducing; My Baby Girl



This is my bestest friend in the entire world, Piper Jayne.

I got her when I was a teen, she is now 12 and I love her to bits.
She is always there to give a nuzzle and a lick of the face when you are feeling down.
The first to welcome you home
Always up for cuddles and listens to all your troubles with a cocked head and no judgement.



She is a fawn Bull Mastiff.
We bought her direct from the breeder at 8 weeks old and even though I think she is the most beautiful girl, she was not able to be shown due to her "deformed" head.
Pfft, deformed? she's gorgeous.

You've all met my baby Oliver, so you know how much I love my pets.
Dreaming of Verona will now, on occasion, include special treats for animals.
After all, their skin/paws/fur/health/diet is important too.

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie. I know how you feel. My pets mean to world to me.
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo