Monday, August 1, 2011

Review; Recharge Serum

You know what I love?
Fabulous Tweethearts with AH-MAZ-ING Products to back it up.

Twitter is definitely THE place to hang to hear all about the newest and the best in anything.

Just over a month ago, I entered a Twitter competition with Be in AWE Skincare who was giving away a bottle of their Recharge Serum to their 100th follower. I followed, and re-tweeted, and since I never win anything I was completely shocked when I received a tweet from the lovely Leah telling me I was their 100th follower. Wow.

To be completely honest, I had never heard of Be In AWE previous to this competition, however, after using this product, following them on twitter, and doing some research online I am pretty impressed.

On to the product:






I received a full size bottle [50mL] of the indiraa Recharge serum






What They Say:



The Recharge Serum is a highly sophisticated peptide serum effective in minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

indiraa Recharge Serum contains SYN® AKE, a potent anti-wrinkle peptide and Malus domestica (apple stem cell) extract; a patent formula which won the 2008, BSB ingredient of the year. These are combined with Hyaluronic acid, Embilica officianalis and Gotu kola for a truly rejuvenating effect.

A synergistic blend of potent peptides and anti-oxidants, this serum is used to promote a firmer, more youthful-looking complexion.

Indiraa, the essence of youth

Active Ingredients: SYN® AKE, Malus domestica (apple stem cell) extract, Hyaluronic acid, Embilica Officianalis










What I say:

The first thing I noticed about this product was the smell, to begin with it reminded me of Aniseed [blergh!] , however, it is more of a musk scent and disappears once product has dried.

The serum is a gel like consistency and is very light on the skin, much like a primer.
I have been using this after applying my GlycoPeel Overnight Exfoliator and my skin is feeling pretty amazing.





For all those lovelies concerned about nasties in their beauty regime, fear not.
Be In Awe "believe skin care should be free from potential irritants and harsh chemicals" my sensitive skin can definitely back up this claim, I have had no breakouts, no redness, no irritation. Yay!

My only problem with this serum is it's lack of availability.
According to their Website their stockists are all in Victoria, which just means I will need to stock up on my trips down south.
After reading this blog post from Rebecca Powne  [Founder of Be in AWE skincare] I now understand why they choose to sell exclusively through stockists, perhaps a loyalty card for customers to re-purchase online though? Especially for us poor Novacastrians 

Do yourselves a favour and follow these lovelies on Twitter
www.twitter.com/beinAWEskincare

1 comment:

  1. Great review dear! You know made me curious about their products too.
    xox
    p.s. and yes Twitter rocks;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo