Sunday, October 16, 2011

Review; Chic Australia Contour Powder





I heard about Chic Australia Baked Contour Powder via Press Release, I don't buy into these and prefer to sample products myself.

I looked into them and saw nothing but rave reviews.
They have even been featured in Famous & Cleo mags.

Baked Contour Powders are made from Mica, Kaolin Clay, Mother of Pearl, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide and Silica. 

I bought Chic Australia Baked Contour Powder in 06 "Banksia Bloom", It is very build-able which is fantastic for someone like me who is new to contouring.
The colour is pretty close to NARS Laguna





And the swatch.

Bare in mind, this in on my inner arm which is slightly lighter shade than my face, but this is the best representation of the shade.

I do love the colour, it's pretty much perfect.

Will have to reserve it for days when my skin is looking good
Shimmer + Bad Skin = Disaster

There are 8 shades in the collection.
RRP of $49.95 from here

Whilst I was originally sent a Press Release for this product, I purchased this product direct from the website, All reviews are 100% honest. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo