Monday, January 30, 2012

NOTD: Strawberry Margarita



Just when I thought I had every shade of pink polish available, this little beauty was gifted to me.

OPI in "Strawberry Margarita"

I received this in an OPI Shapely Shapers pack, along with Bubble Bath, for Christmas from one of my nearest and dearest.


I've since found out, Strawberry Margarita was chosen to appear in the OPI Best of the Best pack, and I can see why.

Opaque in two thin coats, with the amazing OPI formula we have all fallen in love with.
The colour, whilst not reminiscent of strawberries, or margaritas, it has SUMMER written all over it.
It's bright, it's hot, and it has found it's way to the top of my fav pink list.


Well done OPI.

OPI Nail Lacquers RRP at $19.95 online at Adore Beauty



8 comments:

  1. Are these photos with your new camera? Because they look great!

    Love the colour too. Very bright and Summery but without sounding like too much of a 'Grinch of Summer', I am dying for Winter to come so I can pull out all my Winter shades again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No actually - I didn't buy the right lens for it, tried but too blurry.
    This was using Camera+ for iPhone, takes better pics than my point & click.

    I know!
    I love a good navy polish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely has summer written all over it. I have the Best of the best pack. It is truly awesome. I haven't as yet tried this colour but you know what i just moved to the top of my list. great post doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.
    This may be the best pink polish I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this colour! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo