Friday, March 18, 2011

A few random facts.

 My childhood ambitions were in this order: Nurse (until I found out the sight of blood scares me), teacher (until I found out kids are so annoying) and writer.

My adult ambitions are: Wedding & Events Planner and homeowner.

 I don’t have any children, but I love and adore my niece & nephews as if they were my own.

I fall in love really easily, but there was only one guy I’ve ever imagined marrying [and it’s not Brad Pitt]

I can buy multiple pieces of the same clothing/shoes/bags in different colours if I like the piece very much.

I wished all men dressed in suits for work.

The sound of Styrofoam makes me cringe like mad.

I hate beer. But I love wine & pear cider

I prefer lemony to chocolaty.

Really likes sushi & dumplings.

I love office supplies, I can spend hours leafing through the catalogue and I can find a use for anything listed.

I want need to lose 25kgs

When I started blogging, I wished I have done it anonymously so I could really say what I wanted to say. Now I’m glad I didn’t, because I can actually say what I want to say, and stand behind it, too.

I don’t like things that are terribly sweet

I don’t think I’ll ever use that jar of pickled onions in my refrigerator.

I always thought it’d be great to have a best friend who’s a huge celebrity.

I wish every cup of coffee that passed my lips was perfect and I can’t understand when coffee isn’t properly prepared since I don’t know anyone that likes bad coffee.

I often twirl my hair no matter what length it is short, long straight or curly

It is impossible for me to make it to 10am on a weekday without coffee. Yet, on a weekend, I can go a whole day without one.

I have a phobia of eating in public with people I don't know, or know well.

I am a Sagittarius - but my personality traits more closely resemble a Cancer.

I drink Diet Coke for the taste

If I had to choose 3 foods to live on for the rest of my life it would be: Dumplings. Diet Coke and Figs.

I consider "Shop"  to be my "Bible".

 I wear my favourite shoes long after they have been trashed. A worn clicking heel is nothing compared to the comfort of an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo