Monday, March 21, 2011

OPI - or is it.

I am a new lover of coloured nails.
French Mani was my colour of choice for many, many years.

Since the beginning of summer my love of polish has flourished and am now addicted to purchasing the product.

So I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled across these beauties at a recent stop at Cotton On


At only $4.95 a pop they are an affordable option for nail colour for everybody.
I bought 4 bottles - and given the price I was pleasantly surprised.


Pictured: Miami Coral, Sky, Ace of Hearts [Black] and Purple Haze.


OPI is by far my favourite brand - "A Good Man-Darin is hard to find" is absolutely devine, and the similarities of OPI and Rubi do not end with the bottle

Pictured: OPI "A Good Man-Darin is Hard to Find" and Rubi "Miami Coral"

Whilst they do wear faster than OPI does, with a good base and top coat they will easily last the week, and tend to fade rather than to chip, even without the top coat.

I would definitely recommend to those on a beauty budget.


Rubi Polish can be purchased from Rubi Shoes, and most Cotton On outlets and RRP is $4.95

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I need to actually venture into rubi more often :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo