Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Storms: There is nothing better than curling up in bed, snuggled under the doona, watching a storm pass through the window. 


Shopping: Although this is stating the obvious, it is both my niece and my nephews birthday this month so this has meant visits to Witchery Kids and drooling over kids clothing catalogues.

Marketing Fails: I love when huge chains, such as McDonalds, just appear to have gotten it so, so wrong.


Peppermint Aero: Whilst I am usually anti-chocolate & sweet things I can never turn away anything peppermint tasting. This is my ultimate favs when it comes to sweet things.


Candles: With all the power outages recently I have been having to rely on candles. It is "Lotus Flower" scented and absolutely devine. This was a gift from a gorgeous friend [Miss Courtney] from Empire [Check out their store here]

What are you all loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo