Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tea for one.

Whilst I love my coffee hits, I am a bit of a Tea lover.

Drinking tea is more of a relaxing activity and I thoroughly enjoy sitting back, with a hot cuppa and a trashy gossip mag - yep, I am a nanna.

Two of my favourite teas are Green and Peppermint, so was BEYOND thrilled when I found this baby

Pictured: Lipton Green Tea and Mint

It is amazing.
Whilst the mint overpowers the tea, it is still able to tantalise the tastebuds with all the goodness of Green Tea
Usually I have to add 1/2 teaspoon of honey to Peppermint Tea to make it just a little more tangy, but it definitely was not needed with this one.

I also purchased the Honey & Lemon tea which is yummy


Lipton says their range of Herbal Infusion Teas "Relax and Unwind, Revitalise and Energise or just chill out and enjoy - Let Lipton tempt you with it's stunning Herbal Infusion Range".

I for one am looking forward to trying all the Herbal Infusion range:
- Cinnamon & Apple
- Cranberry, Raspberry & Strawberry
- Lemon
- Lemongrass & Ginger
- Orange
- Peppermint
- Chamomile

And for just $1.92/10 pack its a cheap option for a tea lover

1 comment:

  1. The Cranberry, Raspberry and Strawberry one is delish!

    The Lipton Peppermint is not as pepperminty as other brands though (to me).

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo