Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Cegging?

I don't know about any of you,
But the "fashion" of ladies wearing leggings as pants is a huge no-no in my look book.

And the "meshing" of jeans and leggings to create the Jegging just left me in a state of shock.

But,
Just when you thought it was safe to go to your nearest mall, a new mashup has been let loose,
The Cegging.

Yep.
Voodoo have combined the Cargo and the Leggings.

Photo from here

The thought of these two had me ready to run,
But Andrea over at Fox in Flats has shown us some great ways of embracing the "Cegging" sans camel toe.

While you are checking it out, why not enter her great competition to win 2 pairs [both black AND army green] valued at $49.95 each.

Follow Andrea on Twitter



1 comment:

  1. I'm one of the only people who are a fan of the jegging. I just find skinny jeans so hard to find - a lot of them are too loose on my legs.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo