Monday, June 13, 2011

TAGGED; 50 Best "Chick Flicks" of all time.

I was sent this link by my gorgeous friend Squee from Wishful Lipglossing

It is a list of the top 50 "Chick Flicks" of all time, and I am ashamed to announce that there are only 6 that I haven't seen. Whoops.


50-Sweet Home Alabama 
49-Mystic Pizza 
48-Mean Girls [Most quotable movie of all time]
47-Bring It On [I preferred the sequel... Cannot STAND Kirsten Dunst ugh]
46-10 Things I Hate About You 
45-Waiting To Exhale 
44-Father Of The Bride [SVU's BD Wong as Franck's Assistant? Priceless]
43-How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days 
42-Never Been Kissed [Not Drew's biggest fan, but this is a good one]
41-Chocolat 
40-Splash [I <3 80's Tom Hank]
39-A League Of Their Own [Madonna is hilarious!]
38-Moonstruck 
37-The Bridges of Madison County 
36-Untamed Heart [Christian Slater creeps me out!]
35-St. Elmo's Fire 
34-Muriel's Wedding [RIP Bill Hunter]
33-Wedding Crashers 
32-Pretty In Pink 
31-Fried Green Tomatoes [If you haven't watched this, do it!]
30-Romeo & Juliet [Leo. Swoon]
29-My Big Fat Greek Wedding [This is how mine would be, only Italian, and the whole family would hate each other]
28-First Wives Club 
27-Joy Luck Club 
26-Notting Hill 
25-Wedding Planner 
24-Clueless 
23-Bodygaurd [Shoot me, I am not a Whitney fan]
22-Sixteen Candles 
21-Four Weddings & A Funeral 
20-Pride & Predjudice [and I HATED it. Both versions I have seen]
19-Working Girl 
18-Love Actually 
17-My Best Friends Wedding 
16-Jerry Maguire [Because this quote " I've had three lovers in the past four years, and they all ran a distant second to a good book and a warm bath." could be me]
15-Legally Blonde 
14-Say Anything [John Cusak. Stereo. Swoon]
13-The Way We Were  [Because SATC told me too]
12-While You Were Sleeping [Because I watch ANYTHING S.Bullock is in, and Sandy Cohen, those eyebrows. Swoon.]
11-Bridget Jone's Diary [Sequel was better]
10-Thelma & Louise 
9-The Notebook 
8-Terms Of Endearment 
7-Ghost [And I didn't love it. I know, traitor to my gender]
6-Dirty Dancing 
5-Sleepless in Seattle 
4-When Harry Met Sally [Meg Ryan's fake? Priceless]
3-Steel Magnolias [My 3rd fav movie. The only move I like Julia Roberts in]
2-Pretty Woman [Would of been better without Julia]
1-Beaches [This is my 2nd fav movie of all time. I cry everytime, without fail]

If you are reading this, you are officially TAGGED.

Have you seen any/all of these? What movie SHOULD be on this list but isnt.
[My vote - Breakfast at Tiffany's]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo