Sunday, July 3, 2011

Haul: Adore Beauty

Just a mini-haul on one of my favourite beauty websites Adore Beauty.

Shipping is fast, prices are cheap and their service is fabulous.

Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head

Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head for Normal Skin.
I bought the Clarisonic Mia from Miss J Shopaholic's blog sale a while ago and kept forgetting to buy a Brush head.
Now I have one, and I can't wait to try it out.


Essie Summer Collection

Essie's Summer Collection.
Haute As Hello, Knockout Pout, Demure Vixen and Pretty Edgy
I will do a swatch post in the next few days - but these colours had me at hello.

Spend over $50 online and you get to choose 2 free samples - how awesome is that?



I chose:
Dermalogica Clean Start Matte SPF15
&
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream

I had been wanting to try both these products but couldn't justify the cost without trialling.


And whilst I didn't purchase this through Adore Beauty, I do have to share this purchase with you:




Yep - I finally got Naked!
I purchased this 4 weeks ago from Beauty Bay which is located in the UK.
Follow them on Twitter for their next Urban Decay Naked release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo