Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tagged; Top 5 of 5

This mornings twitter conversation regarding favorite books, reminded me of an email I have had sitting in my inbox for weeks.
This is my Top 5 of 5.
As usual, if you are reading this, you are officially TAGGED! Add your URL in the comments section so we can check it out.
BEVERAGES
1. Soy Lattes
2. Coconut Hot Chocolates
3. Diet Coke
4. Peppermint Tea
5. Green Tea
With this five comes the confession that I am a teetotaler. I don't drink. Shock you? Seems to shock everyone when they find this out...
SNACKS
1. Dumplings
2. Strawberries
3. Sushi
4. Spinach Dip w/ Carrot/Celery Sticks
5. Cucumber
Again, another confession time. I eat ALOT of raw veggies and a lot of fruit, I just don't usually share these images on instagram, I just share the fun stuff
iPhone / iPad Apps
1. Twitter
2. Instagram
3. MobileRSS
4. Blogpress
5. Kindle
I hate Kindle, I really do. I much prefer to read ACTUAL books - but I live in a rural* area that can't keep a book store open and I am far too impatient to wait for online deliveries most of the time.

 
MOVIES
1. Breakfast At Tiffany's
2. Beauty & The Beast
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Sex & The City
5. X Files; Fight The Future
I have to LOVE a movie for years before I consider it a "favourite" - sure, I love Bridesmaids & Bad Teacher right now, but I also loved 10 Things I Hate About You for years and now I can't stand it

BOOKS
1. Breakfast At Tiffany's
2. Catcher In The Rye
3. To Kill A Mockingbird
4. Air Kisses
5. Devil Wears Prada
I always read the book before the seeing the movie and there are only TWO that I have ever liked the movie better - Sex & The City & Eat, Pray, Love

So lovelies, what are your top five?

*Rural meaning a popular tourist destination, an exporter of high quality wine, a highly populated and sought after university campus and the second largest city in NSW yet no support from local government means business' finds it hard to survive

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun to read!! I'll do one ;p look out for it hehe

    www.blushfully.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try do this tag next week, I really should read catcher in the rye, it's one of my hubs fave books too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo