Friday, August 26, 2011

Recipe; Vegetarian Pizza





It is pretty much a guaranteed thing that come Friday evening I start craving Pizza. As a kid I HATED the stuff, now, in my 20's when I can't get away with eating it, it's all I want.

I've been on a pretty strict diet lately (which has been paying off, WIN) so I have had to give up this weekly special for a healthier habit.

Guess what? I've discovered a homemade pizza that is less than 300 calories! And that's only if you eat the WHOLE thing!

Recipe:

One small tortilla
1 teaspoon Tomato Paste - Or Pesto
1 small mushroom, sliced
6 Kalamata Olives, halved
Half Roma Tomato, sliced
30 grams reduced-fat Feta
1/4 cup Baby Spinach, shredded

Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees
Spread Tomato Paste (or Pesto) over the tortilla
Layer with Baby Spinach, Mushroom, Tomato and Olives
Crumble Feta over the top

Bake in Oven until base is crispy (15-30mins)





Slice into 8 pieces and serve. YUM!
My niece and I shared this pizza, she ate more than I did
And she is only 3 years old.

Each slice is only 37 calories! Which means the ENTIRE thing is only 295 calories - Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo