Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tagged; IMATS

This great tag was done by the beautiful Emma , so I am stealing and tagging all you gorgeous ABBW dolls!

1. Which IMATS are you attending?
IMATS Sydney 2011

2. Have you ever been to IMATS before?
Nope. Never. To be honest, I had no idea what is was before Jacie and Kimmi began the ABBW


3. How are you getting there? 
Driving - I live 2.5 hours north of the event and I hate public transport [snob!]
So, you know, if any of you lovelies are arriving into Sydney airport after about 6pm on Friday I can pick you up.

4. Are you bringing anyone along?
Nope. Was going to in the beginning, but decided to dedicate the whole weekend to spending time with the people I chat too all day long on Twitter instead.

5. Is there anything else in the IMATS host city that you want to see?
I was born and bred in Sydney, in a suburb pretty close to where the action is, so after all is done at IMATS I will be doing some drive by stalking of my old hood [FYI, Bronte is THE beach to hang in the Eastern 'Burbs]

6. What days will you be in the city that IMATS is in? 
 Driving down after work on Friday night, Staying until Monday morning
[5am drive up the Freeway! YAY!]

7. Who do you want to meet?
Can't wait to see the MBBE girls again! And give Kimmi and Jacie huge hugs and accolades for all their hard work. Plus all the Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane ladies I have yet to meet in person.
I have a sneaking suspicion Sydney isn't ready for us to all be together.

8. What companies exhibits are you most excited to see?
Probably Mehron, because of their special FX makeup. Looks amazeballs! And Inglot, SLA, MAC and Napoleon for purchase

9. What products are you looking for?
Nothing so far in particular. Except brushes. I have to get brushes.
Would love to buy an airbrush AND be taught how to use it but that won't happen in a single weekend. Because I am pretty useless.

10. How much do you plan to spend?
Oh who knows. I do know I will be leaving my credit card at home and just taking what I have. Have been saving for a while for this one.

11. What do you want to get out of IMATS? 
I want to get everything I possibly CAN get out of IMATS and ABBW.
Am excited to meet everyone, excited to see everything, and I am in awe of the whole thing.
I want to walk away feeling confident about blogging, and about the whole beauty industry.
But, you know, babysteps.
If I can walk away and say to people "Hey, I write a blog" without feeling like an utter goose, then hell, it was the best weekend ever!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Miss Lexi, consider your goals achieved! We have planned this weekend so that all you lovely ladies can walk away on Sunday afternoon feeling inspired, motivated and proud.

    I look forward to those hugs missy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo