Friday, December 23, 2011

NOTD: Snow Bunny

I've seen a lot of Nail art using polish strips but so far have not had a chance to try them.

I had been wanting to do some Christmas inspired nail art but haven't have the time.

I found the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Snow Bunny and thought it was a perfect accompaniment to my left over birthday nail bling.
Especially because I have a non-white, white Christmas planned this weekend :D









I purchased these from Priceline for $11.95.
I am so uncoordinated at new things but found these incredibly easy to apply.

Note to future users - always use the size up from what you think you need, my first two looked perfect on the sticker but slightly too thin on the nail [as you can see on my pinky nail]

I'll be looking to add to my Polish Strip collection, what are your favourites? Have you tried any other brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo