Thursday, February 23, 2012

Treacle Moon - Lovely Mint Story

I have an addiction to anything promising to be Minty or Pepperminty.
It's a new addiction, in my teens, anything mint scented make me feel queasy

Before I moved interstate I let all my bathroom products run out so I had less to cart down.
Then, once I got to Melbourne I realised I was out of everything I needed, so I made a quick dash into Priceline for the basics and grabbed this...

 


I love Treacle Moon products, mostly because of how darn cute their labels are!
Each bottle has a cutesy story* about Gnomes and their antics.
* Am I the only one who looks for things to read whilst conditioning?


Lovely Mint Story can be used as either a Bubble Bath OR as a Shower Gel, which makes it double the value for money.
I haven't used this as a bubble bath so I can't comment on how "bubblicious" it is, however, I didn't find that it lathered all that much. As a girl who hates foaming products this was a definite tick from me.

As a shower gel it is pretty effective - It is a lovely, refreshing mint scent which does not linger long after you rinse off the gel which was actually a negative from me.

I didn't find this product to be in any way harsh on my skin, it was quite mild, but as a dry skinned girl, I do prefer products with moisturing elements.


Treacle Moon - Lovely Mint Story retails for $9.99 for 500mL - Purchased from Priceline

For the price, I would say this product is fantastic value for money, however, I can't see myself purchasing this product again. Mostly due to the fact that there are other products around which contain simpler ingredients

As a sucker for pepperminty things - I do have my eye on Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash next - available from Echolife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo