Tuesday, June 12, 2012

NOTD: Orly


Now that Winter has truly arrived in Melbourne, it is time to embrace some hot colours to cancel out the grey skies.


The name is perfect, definitely the brightest orange polish I have.
Opaque in one coat, but used two for good measure.

Like most Orly polishes, the formula is quick drying and long lasting - I got 4 days out of this polish without chips.

I purchased this shade at Priceline for $4.99

Previous to that, I had never heard of Orange Punch, I can forsee this shade being a winner over the next couple of months.

2 comments:

  1. wow a pretty amazing coral xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo