Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Empties.

June was the fastest month so far this year.
I don't know if it was because it was on 30 days, or perhaps it is that I have been so insanely busy that any month will fly as quick as June.

Just a note, July, slow down!


1 Skin Solutions Vanilla Lip Balm
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff.
Currently trialling the new tinted balms - they are amazing.
Review coming soon.

Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara
I already have another tube of this in my bag.
Not the greatest of mascaras as far on longevity and wear goes, but the impact on my lashes? WOW.

MAC Studio Tech
Honestly? Not worth the $.
Considering I get the same coverage from HealthyMix for half the price I won't be repurchasing.

MAC Skin Finish
Not a huge fan, repurchased the non-mineral version and love it.
Probably my HG powered.

Mary K Concealor 
SO glad to be rid of this.
Not bad, but not something I would repurchase or sing praises of.
It's no Erase Paste. 


Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo & Conditioner
I bought both of these from Oscar Oscar salon a few months back.
I had no negative reactions, but nothing overly positive either and for the money I kind of expected to be "wowed".
No repurchase here - Testing out the Nioxin range instead.


Aveda Dry Remedy Mask
Despite being made of all natural ingredients, the smell of this treatment is extremely chemically.  Do not like.
I won't be repurchasing this, I currently have MUK 1 Minute Treatment on trial.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser:
I can give or take this stuff.
Sometimes, my skin responds really well to it, other times it dries it out.
I have already repurchased despite telling myself I would try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo