Thursday, December 13, 2012

Onto greener pastures

I wasn't planning on putting this out there, but I checked my analytic information the other day and noted that many of you are still coming here.
I don't know if it's because you are checking to see if I am blogging anymore, or if you are checking out past posts.

This year has been a HUGE year for me.
Not only have a made a massive move physically - it has been a mammoth emotional rollercoaster.

Throughout the turmoil I lost my blogging mojo, it became almost a chore and I didn't want that to reflect here.

So I stopped blogging.
But I missed it too much.
Something in my head was telling me that I had to let Dreaming Of Verona go, I just wasn't attached anymore. Something had to change.

So that is what I have done.
Dreaming Of Verona will stay here - but won't be updated anymore.

But, if you like what I write, and want to keep reading,
I have moved to retailtherapie.com.au

For those who have been reading this blog for the past 18 months, I thank you.
Without you, I wouldn't have gotten through this year.

Hope to see you over in my greener pastures

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo