Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Benefit 10; Perfect 10

"Be a perfect 10! For a sultry, sexy glow, sweep this duo of sensual pink & naughty bronze powders over your complexion, decollete...anywhere! We won't tell"

Of all the makeup and beauty products I have bought over the past year, this one has to be one of my favs.



Benefit 10 really is all it claims to be.
It is a bronzing/highlighting duo and the colour combo is perfection.

The brush fits the product "box" to give you the perfect mix of bronzer and highlighter in one sweep, and for someone who has very little time this baby is absolutely amazing.
I am just disappointed I didn't discover this years ago.



This is my first Benefit Cosmetic product and I am very impressed, looking forward to trying out more of their range as soon as my spending ban is over.
I have my eye on the Big Beautiful Eye Palette.



I bought* mine from Adore Beauty for $51.00
StrawberryNet sells other Benefit products - just not this one.

*Prior to commencing #Spendingban of course.



2 comments:

  1. I'm rediscovering Benefit at the moment. I love the big beautiful eyes palette. The colours work so well. I was going to try their hoola bronzer when my MACruns out but this might work as you can highlight too. Can u get the brush in do you can use bronzer & highlighted separately ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Benefit!
    Their Hoola bronzer is thee best and the Coralista blush never leaves my cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo