Friday, May 6, 2011

Living Below the Line

From the 16th until the 20th of May I am Living Below The Line.

This means, I have to live on $2 or less a day.
$2 a day to buy all my food, drinks and coffee.

It seems tough, but it's only 5 days.
And many people live on less than this EVERYDAY.
Which is the exact reason The Global Poverty Project created this, to bring attention to those living below the line.
Did you know that over 1.4 BILLION people live in poverty and on less than $10 a week?

You can join me, or sponsor me, by going here

Last year over $520,000 was raised.
Every little bit counts.
And remember, donations are Tax Deductible 

Let me know if you are Living Below the Line and I will add you up here with me.

1 comment:

  1. I love you. You're so fabulous. So very very proud xox I'll support you 100%

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo