Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Krazy for K's

I am not too ashamed to admit that I kinda, a little bit, LOVE the Kardashians, so when I heard they were teaming up with Nicole by OPI I was ridic excited to see what they would come up with.

Expecting a range of 4 colours, I was anticipating a pink, a deep plum, a nude and perhaps a silver shatter.
I was wrong.
The Kardashian line, Kardashian Kolors is a FOURTEEN colour line*!
This is BEYOND anything I had anticipated.

And not only are the colours inspired by Kim, Khloe and Kourtney - their Momager Kris, younger sisters Kendall and Kylie have a Kolor inspired by them.

Image from here

I have to admit, possibly my favourite thing about the range are the names**: All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely In Love, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, Rainbow in the S-kylie. And bottom row, left to right: Disco Dolls, Listen to Your Momager!, Wear Something Spar-kylie, It’s All About the Glam, Follow Me on Glitter, Kendall on the Katwalk, My Empire… My Rules

My Favs so far are Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely in Love, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi and Follow Me on Glitter

* According to Kim's website, there are actually twice this many being released, very excited to see what hits the shelves with the Holiday 2011 collection, or should I say, Kollection.

**Except Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam, we get it, you are married, you are love. But the baby talk and the lack of being her own person anymore? Yuck.

4 comments:

  1. I was also very excited when I heard about this! I can't wait for them to come out. I want all of them
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Kardashian-god I am so excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait til these come to Oz! The glitters shall be mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on bankrupting myself and buying the whole collection.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo