Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Link Love


It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on... well, you know.

Here are some of my favourite posts this week.
Don't forget to add your favourites, or link to them, in the comments section.

Head over to Love Vulcanella to see Anita rock a rocking yellow mani

What girl didn't grow up wanting to be a Disney Princess?
Check out Mumma In Heels Pinterest find! Belle is still my favourite, but I have to say, I am loving Snow White's wardrobe

The gorgeous Ling from The Best Beauty Blog has a new venture, stalk her at the  Lip Stalker


The Girl With A Bow shows us FOUR of the new OPI Kardashian Kollection

Have a great weekend dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo