Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A little bit of Illamasqua

I would be lying if I said I wasn't mourning the emptying of my Illamasqua Powder.

Used daily and managed to last me 4 whole months! I was devastated when I used the last teeny, tiny bit on Sunday...





So, on Monday I got in the car.
Drove to Myer in the CBD and bought a replacement.

Because thats how simple it is when you DON'T live in the sticks.

Illamasqua Powder RRP $55
For the clear skinned lass', this plus a primer is all you would need for converage.
I use with Skin Base or Bourjois Healthy Mix or FOA Mineral Therapy Liquid for a heavier coverage
As I said above, I got 4 months of heavy usage from my last powder.

Oh, and shout out to Suzi from Illamasqua Bourke St Myer - who is an absolute doll as always
I'll be back ASAP, I need Freak in my life STAT.
xo

4 comments:

  1. Isn't falling in love with a powder an amazing feeling? Love it. This sounds really nice, will have to have a look at it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!
      Means that even when trialling a new foundation, It means I can fix it if it fails :)

      Definitely, I don't think illamasqua can do any wrong at this point.

      Thanks for reading xo

      Delete
  2. So jealous of your easy access to Illamasqua, I picked this up last time I was in Melbourne along with skin base - love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought Skin Base when I first purchased the powder.
      Love it!
      Didn't repurchase on this trip because I already have multiple foundations I haven't finished yet... Gonna work through those first.

      It's taken me a long while to have access to ANYONE! I was in the sticks for nearly 4 years :) Only experienced Illamasqua for the first time last October.

      Thanks for reading and commenting xo

      Delete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo