Thursday, March 1, 2012

Estee Lauder does Mad Men

Today is the first of March.
Which means three important things.
SUMMER IS OVER!
My newest nephew will be making his arrival this month
And
The new Estee Lauder collection gets released this month!

In case you have been living under a rock - or are not on the Social Media bandwagon [Which is the same thing, right?] then you will have missed out the news that Estee Lauder is releasing a MAD MEN lipstick AND blush.



This two piece collection features a cherry red Lipstick and a cream blush in "Evening Rose".
Both packaged in gilded gold casing, inside a leather pouch.
Everything about this collection screams "60's Glamour"

I am SO SO SO excited for these.
Definitely on my "Must-Purchase-Immediately" list.
Unfortunately, this collection won't be available in Australia, so will have to work out a way around that.

Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection Lipstick - $25US
Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection Creme Rouge - $40US
[I have been told they are available from Bloomingdales Website - however, am unable to confirm or deny this]

Whilst I am not a die hard fan of the actual show [I watch it, just not obsessively, like the X files] - I have been known to scour google images for hours at a time looking at the costumes and the make up and oh-so-glamourousness that is Mad Men and wish that I was born in the era before even my parents were born...

And did you know, from today, Banana Republic are releasing a Mad Men inspired clothing collection?
Head on over and check it out!

Images from Estee Lauder

2 comments:

  1. I really want these.. if only they would release them in Australia.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!

      Wish we had "Australia Only" releases so we could partner up with those in the US and UK and do trades... pftt.

      Delete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo