Monday, April 23, 2012

April Edition; Lust Have It

Today I received my much anticipated second delivery of my Lust Have It subscription.


As some of you will already know, Lust Have It and Glossybox have merged, April is the last month of separate boxes, as of May, Glossybox subscribers will receive a Lust Have It box instead. For more information, hit up the Lust Have It page.

Going to hide the contents of this month's Lust Have It box after the jump.




Firstly, Lust Have It was not delivered in a box this month.
Instead, contents are stored in a small zip up, waterproof bag.
Whilst I LOVE the boxes, I do complain about the amount of boxes littering my wardrobe and shelves so the bags are a good idea.
Better for the environment, although if Lust Have It continue to use bags, I hope they change the colour/shape/size [Leopard print anyone?]


Contents of this month's "bag" are:
1. I Nuovi Glitterati 
2. emerginC Kombucha Cleanser
emerginC Phytocell Detox Mask
emergenC Phytocell Moisturiser
3. De Lorenzo Elements Ocean Mist Sea Salt Styling Spray
4. True Solutions All Day Tined Moisturising Cream SPF 30+
5. Spa Fresh Blends Romantic Discovery


Whilst I have heard of EmerginC before, I have yet to use any of their products.
Looking forward to testing out the Cleanser, Mask and Moisturiser once my skin has adjusted to Melbourne weather/water/etc.

De Lorenzo is up there among my fav haircare brands - I have used this Styling Spray before, it's the perfect summer/beach bag staple - I will be keeping it for when the warmer weather rolls around.

I've not heard of True Solutions before, pretty keen to try out the Tinted Moisturiser. Will let you know how it goes.


Spa Fresh Blends is another new brand for me, but the name is alluring.


I Nuovi Glitteratti.
The only thing I won't use in this months subscription.
Not a glitter gal - may end up adding to a manicure for a boost of bling

What did you think of this month's sub? 
Are you subscribed to Lust Have It or Glossybox? What did you think of the news of the merge?

4 comments:

  1. This is probably one of the best subscription boxes I've seen come out in a while. The little makeup bag would be so handy for gifts or just storage and travel. I'm interested to see how it all goes once it's merged with Glossybox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a fan of LHI.
    I was planning on cancelling my Glossybox if this months hadn't improved.
    Now I don't need too :D

    I am a little concerned - but since LHI bought out GB, I am hoping they maintain their quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually overwhelmingly jealous, and getting very impatient. There simply aren't ANY beauty boxes available here in NZ, and nobody is shipping... Yet. Glossybox have been promising an NZ launch for nearly a year now, and now that Lusthaveit have taken over, I'm really hoping that it's swift.

    This LHI edition is amazing, though. I'm very jealous I wasn't able to get my hands on it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! can't wait to recieve this one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo