Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review; Soap & Glory - Hand Food

I have the hands of an overweight 60 year old man.
Seriously.
I have chubby sausage fingers, wrinkly knuckles and uneven skin tone.
Not to mention the dry, scaly skin that refuses to disappear.
It's a genetic thing, my mother has ugly hands as well.

Most of my childhood memories of my mother is her applying her trusty lanolin cream to her hands. I learnt early on that to make the most of the unlucky genetics I had to take care of my hands.

Introducing… The most astonishing hand cream ever!


Yes. Really.
Since I was 11 years old I have slathered on a ridiculous amount of hand creams.
With a differing variety of pricing, ingredients and promises.
I didn't think anything could help me, I was a lost cause.

But...


Soap and Glory Hand Food is amazing.
My hands are left feeling moisturised for hours, without the sticky residue left by some.
It is non greasy, and with ingredients such as Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil and Marshmallow it smells delicious too


I use this multiple times a day.
As you can see by the photos, this tube is just about empty.
It's my second tube in as many months.

My skin has been very dry since moving to cooler weather and I usually suffer with cracked skin in these conditions.
Since using Hand Food regularly, my skin has maintained it's moisture and overall my hands are so much softer.

I am considering trying it out on my feet.


Hand Food is a thickish cream, but it absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky residue.

Add Soap & Glory; Hand Food to your Winter Must-Haves.

The Details

RRP $11.95
Purchased in-store at Kit Cosmetics




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love :)
Make sure you add a link to your own blog/page so I can check it out

Thanks for reading
xo